14 KLUGER, KAPLAN, SILVERMAN, KATZEN & LEVINE, P.L. ATTORNEYS RECOGNIZED IN THE 2023 EDITION OF BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA® & BEST LAWYERS® ONES TO WATCH
By Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L. August 18, 2022
MIAMI – August 18, 2022 – South Florida’s preeminent litigation firm Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine is pleased to announce that 14 of the Firm’s attorneys have once again been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®, the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Ten of the Firm’s attorneys were recognized in the 2023 Edition for Best Lawyers and four attorneys were recognized for the Best Lawyers Ones to Watch category.
For more than four decades, recognition by Best Lawyers has been widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by their peers. The publication’s lists of outstanding lawyers are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If votes for a lawyer are positive enough for recognition, that lawyer then must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain in each edition, according to the Best Lawyers website.
The Best Lawyers Ones to Watch award recognizes extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States and is also based entirely on peer review.
The Firm’s attorneys who were recognized by the 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers in the specified areas of practice are as follows:
2023 BEST LAWYERS
- Marko F. Cerenko, Commercial Litigation (Recognized since 2022)
- Deborah S. Chames, Family Law (Recognized since 2013)
- Abbey L. Kaplan, Commercial Litigation, Entertainment Law: Motion Pictures and Television, Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation, and Real Estate Litigation (Recognized since 2010)
- Bruce A. Katzen, Commercial Litigation, and Securities / Capital Markets Law (Recognized since 2011)
- Alan J. Kluger, Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Banking and Finance Litigation, and Real Estate Litigation (Recognized since 2005)
- Todd A. Levine, Commercial and Real Estate Litigation (Recognized since 2018)
- Philippe Lieberman, Commercial and Real Estate Litigation (Recognized since 2013)
- Jason R. Marks, Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, and Family Law Mediation (Recognized since 2018)
- Michael S. Perse, Commercial Litigation (Recognized since 2020)
- Steve I. Silverman, Commercial and Real Estate Litigation (Recognized since 2013)
2023 BEST LAWYERS ‘ONES TO WATCH’
- Ryan J. Bollman, Commercial Litigation (Recognized since 2022)
- Jeremy R. Kreines, Commercial Litigation (Recognized since 2022)
- Becky N. Saka, Commercial Litigation (Newly recognized)
- Bernadette Nina Vazquez, Commercial Litigation (Recognized since 2021)
Learn more about The Best Lawyers in America® here.