Fox Chronicle – Top 5 Marital and Family Law Attorneys of South Florida: Deborah Chames (April 22, 2021)
By Kluger Kaplan April 27, 2021
Top 5 Marital and Family Law Attorneys of South Florida: Dori Foster-Morales, Andrew M. Leinoff, Robert D. Orshan, Deborah Chames, Catherine M. Rodriguez
By Mac Venucci
Deborah Chames is a seasoned family attorney known for handling complex and high conflict divorces. She has developed a staunch reputation as a strong advocate for her clients. In July 2015, she was named Partner at Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine.
In February 2016, Deborah Chames was honored by Emunah of America, one of Israel’s leading social action organizations, as “Woman Who Makes A Difference,” a recognition reserved for a select type of woman that consistently demonstrates acts of loving and kindness. Deborah Chames’s commitment to philanthropy is well known in Florida as well as the State of Israel. Ms. Chames graduated Touro College Women’s Division, B.A. in 1977 and the University of Miami School of Law, J.D. in 1980.
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News and World Report, Family Law, 2013-2021
- Super Lawyers, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014-2020
- South Florida’s Top Rated Lawyers – Commercial Litigation, Martindale Hubbell Legal Leaders, 2012
- Top Lawyers in South Florida, South Florida Legal
- National Association of Professional and Executive Women, Exclusive Member of 2007-2008 Registry for “Women of Excellence”
- Alumni Honoree at the 20th Anniversary Dinner of Touro College
- Board Member of Yeshiva Toras Emes and Toras Chaim since 2014
- Executive Board Member of Yeshiva Toras Emes and Toras Chaim since 2017
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Orthodox Union Jewish Action Magazine Bar Admissions Florida Bar, 1980
Deborah S. Chames
Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzan & Levine, P.L.
201 S. Biscayne Blvd., 27th Floor Miami, FL 33131