Ten Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L. Attorneys Named 2020 Best Lawyers
By professionalservices August 15, 2019
MIAMI – August 15, 2019 – Kluger Kaplan Silverman Katzen & Levine is honored to announce that the firm has been recognized in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
10 Partners across a wide variety of Kluger Kaplan’s key practices areas of litigation are honored, including:
- Alan Kluger – Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance and Litigation – Real Estate
- Abbey Kaplan – Commercial Litigation, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television, Litigation – Mergers and Acquisitions and Litigation – Real Estate
- Bruce Katzen – Commercial Litigation and Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Todd A. Levine – Litigation – Real Estate
- Philippe Lieberman – Commercial Litigation
- Jason R. Marks – Family Law
- Michael S. Perse – Commercial Litigation
- Steve I. Silverman – Commercial Litigation
- Daniel N. Rosen – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Deborah S. Chames – Family Law
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. Recognition in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. Its list of outstanding lawyers is compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers, and if votes for a lawyer are positive enough for recognition, that lawyer then must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain in each edition.